Monday, May 11, 2009

May 10th & 11th

May 10th
9am: Went for a 2 mile walk around the block before my flight.
10am: Drove up to SFO for my 12:30 flight.
12pm: Had an airport sandwich lunch and stood waiting at gate 45 to Minneapolis

7pm (Central): Ate some Quiznos and boarded my flight to Richmond
12am: Got into Richmond, checked into the hotel, ironed my clothes and called it a night.

May 11th
5pm (Eastern) Went to Sumo San in Richmond for dinner with co-workers. We had California Rolls, Tuna/Salmon/Albacore Sashimi, Caterpillar (avocado, eel), Fresh Spring (Asparagus, crab) and Sea Urchin! The salmon was very tasty. I enjoyed the Sea Urchin's complexity of flavor. It has a very mushy sea cucumber/jello like texture and consistency. Didn't think I'd find good Sushi in Richmond, but I was proven wrong. I should have gotten some Saki or a Sapporo. Here's a photo of Orgami Cranes over the bar in Sumo San and a buck (also in Sumo San)




Here are some pictures from the previous post

Berryessa Art & Wine Festival.

SJ Muni

No comments:

Post a Comment