Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19th

Got into ATL at 7:30am and Richmond around 10:00ish from my 11pm red-eye out of SFO. Had a Quiznos classic italian for breakfast and a Cafeteria lunch. The Hampton Inn where my co-workers and I normally stay was full up so we went to the Hyatt instead. Very impressive lounge and room. Huge TV. Here's some photos








I still prefer the Hampton Inn as it's slightly closer to the work site, I have more points there than Hyatt and I was getting familiar with it. Ate at Jalepeno's (Mexican place) with the co-workers. It is literally a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Had a Pollo Encenabollo (chicken & onions). Pretty good, but the beans were under-seasoned.

I know I told myself I would get out and see Richmond, but the red-eye wiped me out. I'm going to go for a run, stretch and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment