Monday, September 20, 2010

Part 2: Physical Workout

In yesterday's post I posted about my 3 daily workouts. They are Spiritual, Mental and Physical daily workouts. By doing these 3 daily it makes keeping me peaceful and happy a lot easier. While I can be at peace and happy without doing these, it is much harder.

Yesterday's post focused on the mental aspect, today I will focus on the physical. In general the physical workout is a sub-portion of an overall physical well-being regimen which I will talk about in future posts. The physical workout is a daily 30 minute activity or longer. It can be as easy as a 30 minute walk or more intensive such as weight-lifting and swimming. The key is to do it daily and right after waking up. This helps warm up the engine and makes the rest of the day easier.

So remember, daily exercise for 30 minutes right after waking up.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment