Monday, September 20, 2010

Keeping the Brain Active

Bringing this blog back hopefully. I took a Lumosity.com brain grade test and it recommended I start writing daily to help further keep my brain healthy. I am a member of Lumosity. It costs $70 a year and gives me access to all their brain training exercises. I have found it worthwhile for 3 reasons

1) I do feel an improvement in my brainy brain capabilities and general mental alertness
2) The courses make it easy to do a brain workout of at least 15 minutes a day
3) The brain workout is a great part of my start of the day spirit, mind, body workout routine (next blog post)

So sign up for Lumosity.com if you feel your brain could use a tune up. And finally I was not paid my Lumosity.com for this post :)

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment